Creating Shipping Options
For those who would like the option to ship outside of ShopLocalli’s delivery area, we now have a shipping option available. You can configure your shipping method and price in your store settings.
We’ve created a series of videos to help you out. Starting simple (which should work well for most sellers), to more complex customizations.
Adding Simple Flat-Rate Shipping
Setting Up Free Shipping
Setting Up Shipping for Multiple Sized Items
Configuring Shipping Formulas (Advanced)
- [qty] – Number of products in the cart
- [fee] – An additional fee. This fee has two optional arguments.
- percent – A percentage based on total order cost.
- min_fee – A minimum amount. Useful when using percentages.
- max_fee – A maximum amount. Useful when using percentages.
10 + ( 2 * [qty] )– A base shipping cost of $10 plus $2 for each item in the cart.
20 + [fee percent="10" min_fee="4"]– A base shipping cost of $20 plus 10% of the order total, which is at least $4.